Add to Calendar
RICHLAND LIBRARY HOSTS CENSUS & VOTER REGISTRATION
Local Speakers to Share Valuable Information during Hour-Long Call
Columbia, SC– Make sure you’re counted and your voice is heard in 2020.
Richland Library is hosting a tele-town hall, dedicated to the census and voter registration, starting at 1 p.m., Monday, September 14.
Hear from the following speakers during the hour-long call:
- Mayor Steve Benjamin, City of Columbia
- Chair Paul Livingston, Richland County Council
- Alexandria Stephens, Richland County Voter Registration & Elections
- Chynna Phillips, Columbia Complete Count Committee
- Tanya Rodriguez-Hodges, Latino Communications
The library plans to address important upcoming deadlines, responding to and impacts from the census, and understanding the voting process and what to expect on Election Day.
A question-and-answer session is set to follow presentations from the speakers along with a brief overview of available library resources.
Some Richland County residents may receive a call prior to the program, asking them to participate. If not, anyone can join by dialing 855-756-7520 Ext. 66073#.